For a safer and easier experience
Burgan Bank brings you the new TPIN Service for a more enhanced telecom banking experience. Now you can enjoy a variety of services over the phone simply by calling 1804080.
What is TPIN?
- TPIN is a pin code designated specifically for phone banking services
- TPIN is different from your ATM PIN
- You can enjoy all the services available on IVR such as transaction details and history
How to get TPIN?
- TPIN makes phone banking easier, safer and faster
- Even if your ATM PIN is blocked, you can continue to enjoy IVR services using TPIN
- This way you can avoid visiting the bank for account updates
- You just have to enter this code without the need to enter your ATM card number
- It adds an extra layer of security to your banking
*Visit your branch and update your mobile phone number.
- Call 1804080 from the registered mobile number*.
- Press 1 for Arabic or 2 for English.
- Press 1 for Burgan Customer.
- Enter ATM 16 digits + PIN number.
- Create new TPIN “4 digits” then re-enter it.
- Press 1 for confirmation.